www.evidencebasedEFT.com and www.tappingintheclassroom.com values your privacy and at all times we will endeavour to protect your personal information.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Why do we collect your personal information & how may it be used?
We collect your personal information and may use for the following purposes:-
- Send you email newsletters and updates on upcoming events. You may unsubscribe at any time via link at bottom of our newsletters.
- Include photographs and/or videos from our events on our website(s)
We may also use this information for other reasonably expected purposes directly related to the main purpose of collection, including:-
- processing and delivery of your orders;
- generating invoices and receipts;
- supplying and issuing password and log-in information;
- maintaining and managing your account;
- dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes;
- market analysis and product analysis and development;
- marketing other products and services to you;
- staff training; and
- for any other reasonably expected purpose.
For all other uses or disclosure, we will obtain your consent.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect the following categories of information from you, which will be determined by your interaction with us:
- including your name, contact details, address, phone, postcode and e-mail address;
- details pertaining to any web contact form filled out on our websites, any email you send to us, or feedback provide to us at our events;
- photographs and/or videos of you by attending one of our events;
- any other personal information you provided, including via social media, over the phone, on signing up to our newsletter list, via email or joining our event priority list or at one of our events.
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way.
When we may Disclose your Personal Information to Others
In the course of providing our services to you and performing our business functions, we may disclose your personal information to others including:-
- our event partners (these third parties may be located overseas)
- to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation;
- to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
- to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others; and
- if EvidenceBasedEFT.com, the training or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
Opting out of Receiving Marketing Material
If you don’t want to receive newsletters, marketing promotions and offers, you can opt out by unsubscribing on the link provided on the newsletters or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Updating your personal information
We take all efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure our records are accurate. You can update your personal information on our newsletters or by emailing us your updated details at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Secure Storage of your Personal Information
Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your information is no longer needed, we take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.