In Person Training Structure*
- What is tapping, how it works and why it is so effective for children
- The evidence – School trials on the Gold Coast
- Case Studies
- Practical experience
(Those who have completed Level I and II EFT Training through an organisation such as EFT Universe or AAMET need only attend Day Two – evidence will be needed)
- How to use tapping to reduce stress, anxiety, fear of failure and procrastination
- How tapping can help students improve academic performance for national tests, examinations and assignments
- How tapping helps children recognise, understand and express their emotions in a self- empowered way
- How to use Tapping for friend issues, anger, bullying, self-harm
- How to engage parents to understand how tapping can help their child
- How to use tapping to effectively deal with difficult parents issues
- What to do when tapping doesn’t work
- How to adapt tapping to suit Junior, Middle School and Senior School Students to create a happy, cohesive and calm classroom environment
- How to incorporate tapping to help students set and achieve goals
- How tapping can help teachers to overcome stress and overwhelm
- How to use tapping to increase happiness, energy and a sense of wellbeing for teachers and school staff
The training typically takes place from 8.30am to 3.30pm each day – morning tea and lunch are provided, as well as complete copies of all notes and a comprehensive manual for future reference.
The training also includes ongoing membership to a Secret Facebook group for unlimited support, questions or to seek solutions to any challenges. Further tapping scripts, videos, teacher resources and links to relevant evidence based research are provided.
The registration fee is $600 (+GST) for the two day training and online support. You may be eligible for your school to pay for this training if you are allocated professional development funding support.
The outcome of the two day seminar ensures that participants have the skills and knowledge to facilitate tapping, to support successful academic and emotional wellbeing for all students.
*these trainings now occur on a request basis – please make contact if you have a school or group who are interested in training